James Laughlins Guide to Pipe Band Drumming Volume 2 Book with audio accompaniment is now here.
Many of you may already have a copy of the popular Volume 1 Book & Audio, where we focussed on the essential foundations of good drumming skills. Volume 2 is geared towards the more advanced drummer who wants to impove, develop and hone their drumming skills.
What do you get?
- 76 Pages of Stuctured Drumming Education
- 63 Audio Tracks in MP3 format
Who uses the Guide to Pipe Band Drumming Book?
- Tutors wanting to have a thorough and detailed resource to teach from
- Intermediate - Advanced Drummers
- Drum Kit & Percussion Professionals
- High-Level Competing Drum Corps'
So what is actually in the Book?
The core of the book has been split into three primary sections - Rhythm, Phrasing & Technical Execution.
Key ingredient # 1 : Rhythm - Here you will work through 13 pages of solid rhythmic development
Key ingredient # 2 : Phrasing - Now you can develop your feel & flow with 20 pages of intense Phrase Workouts
Key Ingredient # 3 : Technical Execution - Now for the biggest challenge, 30 pages of the toughest rudiments in drumming